|Conditions||Scattered Clouds||Scattered Clouds||Scattered Clouds|
Santa Celebrates at Alyeska Resort Tis the season to get together with loved ones, exchange gifts and of course celebrate! And no Christmas celebration would be complete without a visit from Saint Nicholas himself. Alyeska Resort has the inside scoop that jolly ol’ Saint Nick will be making a special ...Read More
Choose your favorite ski run at Alyeska Resort, it’s like choosing your own adventure every time you walk out of the tram or get off the top of Glacier Bowl Express or make the hike to the top of headwall. So picking a favorite run is difficult; there’s quite a ...Read More
Alyeska Resort Hosts Kids Halloween Carnival Sure adults love to party and go out on Halloween just as much as the kiddos do but let’s face it, Halloween is all about the kids. Trick-or-treating, costume contests and the added excitement and energy from all that free candy! Yes it’s no ...Read More
Alyeska Resort offers a disc golf course laid out in the surrounding grounds of the Hotel Alyeska. The nine target course has tee to target distances ranging from 300 to 360 feet and plays in a clockwise direction.
A small fleet of discs for rent will be available in the Alyeska Mountain Shop.
1. Be courteous to other people on the course: players or not.
2. Do not throw until the basket is clear. Even if you think "I won't hit them," you're still too close. No one likes to be surprised by a disc coming in hot.
3. Pay attention to the groups behind you. If they are playing faster than you are, let them play through.
4. Play the course in order. Starting your round on a basket other than 1 only slows down other groups.
5. Throw all trash into the waste recepticals. If you can carry it in, you can carry it out.
6. Do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
7. If you lose a disc, gather everyone and spend no more then 3 minutes looking for it. You can always go back for it later.
8. Pick up after your dog.
9. Do not modify the course. Let course maintenance handle it. This is a PDGA rule.
10. If you find a disc and it has a phone number on it, please call and return it. If the disc doesn't have a number, enjoy your new disc.
11. Be quiet when people are throwing.
12. When people are putting try to stay out of their field of vision or at least stand still.
Etiquette rules courtesy of Alaska Disc Golf
Want to learn more about disc golf? Click here>