|Conditions||Scattered Clouds||Scattered Clouds||Scattered Clouds|
Peter Rowan Headlines Fiddlehead Festival and Sitzmark Concert Mark your calendars for June 6 & 7 and plan on being at the hotel courtyard for Alyeska’s FREE annual Fiddlehead Festival event celebrating the beginning of another fantastic Alaskan summer. The Fiddlehead Festival takes place from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. ...Read More
May Packages Make it Easy to Enjoy Alyeska The month of May is great. It’s a changeover period between the hecticness of the winter season and the beginning of summer tourism, fishing season and outdoor activities under the midnight sun. Yes, May can be a little bit of a slower ...Read More
Closing out the month of March is quite possibly one of the most unique shows to grace the Sitzmark stage. Colorado based Michal Menert was born in then Communist Kielce, Poland. During his childhood, Michal’s father exposed him to a wide variety of Eastern and Western music, giving his son ...Read More
Alyeska Resort offers a disc golf course laid out in the surrounding grounds of the Hotel Alyeska. The nine target course has tee to target distances ranging from 300 to 360 feet and plays in a clockwise direction.
A small fleet of discs for rent will be available in the Alyeska Mountain Shop.
1. Be courteous to other people on the course: players or not.
2. Do not throw until the basket is clear. Even if you think "I won't hit them," you're still too close. No one likes to be surprised by a disc coming in hot.
3. Pay attention to the groups behind you. If they are playing faster than you are, let them play through.
4. Play the course in order. Starting your round on a basket other than 1 only slows down other groups.
5. Throw all trash into the waste recepticals. If you can carry it in, you can carry it out.
6. Do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
7. If you lose a disc, gather everyone and spend no more then 3 minutes looking for it. You can always go back for it later.
8. Pick up after your dog.
9. Do not modify the course. Let course maintenance handle it. This is a PDGA rule.
10. If you find a disc and it has a phone number on it, please call and return it. If the disc doesn't have a number, enjoy your new disc.
11. Be quiet when people are throwing.
12. When people are putting try to stay out of their field of vision or at least stand still.
Etiquette rules courtesy of Alaska Disc Golf
Want to learn more about disc golf? Click here>