Alyeska Resort and the Hotel Alyeska will be hosting an onsite job fair on September 16, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Alyeska Resort Daylodge in Girdwood. Hiring Managers will be meeting with applicants and conducting interviews for qualified candidates for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Seasonal positions. Job oppourtunities include Lift Operations, ...Read More
Seven Glaciers is a fantastic dining experience no matter how you do it. One upcoming event will surly be a don’t miss for food and wine enthusiasts and that event is the Seven Glaciers Wine Cellar Dinner featuring Boudreaux Cellars. The Seven Glaciers Wine Cellar Dinner is designed to educate ...Read More
Oktoberfest is back at the Alyeska Daylodge for two weekends of FREE festivities – PROST! Fall in Alaska, it’s a transition period between the long days of summer and when we get to go skiing. It isn’t very many peoples favorite time of year but it still has so much ...Read More
Alyeska Resort offers a disc golf course laid out in the surrounding grounds of the Hotel Alyeska. The nine target course has tee to target distances ranging from 300 to 360 feet and plays in a clockwise direction.
A small fleet of discs for rent will be available in the Alyeska Mountain Shop.
1. Be courteous to other people on the course: players or not.
2. Do not throw until the basket is clear. Even if you think "I won't hit them," you're still too close. No one likes to be surprised by a disc coming in hot.
3. Pay attention to the groups behind you. If they are playing faster than you are, let them play through.
4. Play the course in order. Starting your round on a basket other than 1 only slows down other groups.
5. Throw all trash into the waste recepticals. If you can carry it in, you can carry it out.
6. Do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
7. If you lose a disc, gather everyone and spend no more then 3 minutes looking for it. You can always go back for it later.
8. Pick up after your dog.
9. Do not modify the course. Let course maintenance handle it. This is a PDGA rule.
10. If you find a disc and it has a phone number on it, please call and return it. If the disc doesn't have a number, enjoy your new disc.
11. Be quiet when people are throwing.
12. When people are putting try to stay out of their field of vision or at least stand still.
Etiquette rules courtesy of Alaska Disc Golf
Want to learn more about disc golf? Click here>