Welcome to The Hotel Alyeska, Alaska’s premier year-round resort destination. Nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and spectacular ocean views, The Hotel Alyeska offers our guests luxurious accommodations and convenient access to the magnificent Alaskan wilderness.
We first opened our doors to guests in 1994. Today, our chateau-style hotel makes the perfect base camp for your Alaskan vacation. During your stay here, you’ll experience supreme comfort with perfect modern touches and rich Native influences, bringing the natural beauty of Alaska’s great outdoors inside.
And with our average annual snowfall of 650 inches with 2,500 vertical feet of diverse terrain, and short lift lines, Alyeska Resort lives up to – and helps define – Alaska’s spectacular “steep and deep” reputation.
Featured Guest Amenities:
• 60-passenger aerial scenic tram
• Saltwater pool, whirlpool & fitness center
• Seven Glaciers Restaurant - AAA Four Diamond award-winning mountain-top dining
• The Spa at Alyeska
• Unique, world-class dining & shops
• High-speed internet access in guest rooms
• Complimentary high-speed wifi in common areas
• Easy access to open space, nature trails & walking paths
• Kaladi Brothers Coffee