Well I must say this last week in Utah at the Wasatch Backcountry Rescue International Dog School was quite a success. The adventures started with having a service dog in the airport, to flying in an AirMed helicopter to an avalanche scenario on the final day of class. Monty was ...Read More
Safety First! National Safety Month occurs every year in January. Many ski areas across the country participate in Safety Month to educate skiers and snowboarders about being safe, and to use common sense on the slopes. National Safety Month includes a poster drawing contest, a photo contest, and participating resorts also compete for ...Read More
Alyeska’s youngest Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Monty, has arrived in the great state of Utah where he will be joining other rescue dogs from all over the world for specialty training with Wasatch Backcountry Rescue search and rescue dog school. Wasatch Backcountry Rescue International Dog School is a four day ...Read More
|Requirements||• Winter duties include walkway clearing, shoveling and use of power equipment, sanding, slating, chipping, and other means of ice/snow mitigation. |
• Directs traffic, provides customer service and disseminates information and perform parking duties as needed.
• Mowing, trimming, and edging around walks, flower beds, and walls.
• Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs.
• Sprays lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides.
• Rakes and bags or burns leaves.
• Sweeps, cleans grounds, removes litter, and collects trash.
• Plants grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs and performs minor landscaping and plant rotation.
• Waters lawn and shrubs.
• Repairs fences, gates, walls, and walks. Paints fences and outbuildings. Builds rough structures
• pours concrete.
• Cleans out drainage ditches and culverts, and saws firewood.
• Sharpens tools such as weed cutters, edging tools, and shears.
• Makes minor repairs on equipment such as lawn mower, spreader, and snow removal equipment.
• Valid driver's license required
|Seasonal / Year Round||Seasonal|
|Part Time / Full Time||Part-Time|