Meeting & Conference Venues
Alyeska Resort features 9,000 square feet of dedicated meeting and exhibit space in The Hotel Alyeska, plus an additional 15,000 square feet of special events and outdoor space. The resort brings together world-class business amenities and the great outdoors to create an inspirational and professional setting for your meeting or event.
In The Hotel Alyeska:
- Columbia Ballroom – This picturesque ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows and breath-taking mountain views. The venue is ideal for formal banquets and larger meetings.
- Kahiltna Court – With commanding vaulted ceilings, chandeliers and an outdoor balcony ideal for larger groups. The venue accommodates formal dining and large meetings.
- Portage Board Room – This executive venue features a rich cherry wood paneled boardroom providing elegance and privacy for formal and informal gatherings and cocktail receptions.
- Harding, Hubbard & Bering Rooms – These adjacent breakout rooms are designed for small group sessions or meetings, gathering and social receptions.
- Summit Room – Located on the 8th floor, this intimate setting is designed for small groups, meetings, and receptions.
At the Resort:
- Daylodge – Spacious and flexible, the Daylodge is ideal for large, themed banquets and meetings.
- Seven Glaciers Restaurant – Located mountain-top and accessed by the scenic Tram, this restaurant environment can accommodate small to medium-sized groups and features panoramic mountain views, hanging glaciers and the Turnagain Arm.
- Bore Tide Deli – This casual facility located mountain-top is designed for large gatherings and receptions.
Start your meeting planning process by filling out our Request for Proposal Form. You can also reach the Sales Team at 907-754-2213 or via e-mail.