After a long, dark, and cold start to our winter, Alaskans love to get out when the days get longer & warmer. Why not try your hand out at Ice Fishing?!
With a beautiful drive through Turnagain Pass, we have access to beautiful, high, mountain lakes with Alaskan Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden. Take a hands-on trip with the highly experienced guides at FishHound Expeditions and try your hand in one of Alaska's most unique sports.
• Trip Length is roughly 4 hours long: 9am-1pm
• Guests & Guide will make the beautiful 45 minute drive to either Lower or Upper Summit Lake
• 4-to-1 Client-to-Guide ratio, which provides the best information and knowledge to our guests
• Trips are catch & release to promote & support sustainability
• All rods, reels, lures, and bait are included
• Ice tent/shelter is provided with a working heater inside
• Water, hot drinks, and light snacks provided
Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime. The tour listed below can be book with Alyeska's Concierge Desk: 907-754-2108. The Concierge Desk is located next to the Front Desk at The Hotel Alyeska.