23/24 Ikon Pass On Sale Now
Purchase your Ikon Pass today to unlock 50+ destinations worldwide across 11 countries.
Ikon Session Pass
Lock in 2, 3, or 4 days total at select destinations and choose where you ride.
BLACKOUT DATE FOR ICON BASE/SESSION PASS HOLDERS
Dec 26 – 31, 2023 | Jan 13 – 14, 2024 | Feb 17 – 18, 2024
STAY AT ALYESKA RESORT
IKON PASS HOLDERS SAVE 20%
IKON PASS HOLDERS SAVE 20%
Alyeska Resort offers all Ikon pass holders 20% off of the daily hotel rate. The Ikon pass holders rate offer is subject to availability at the time of booking and proof of season’s pass is required at check-in to qualify. Limited availability and blackout dates apply. Book your exclusive rate here.
Alyeska Resort is Alaska’s top ski destination and home to Mount Alyeska. With a reputation for ‘Steep and Deep’, acquired from its world’s longest double black diamond run and 650 inches of annual snowfall. With 1,610 skiable acres and 76 named runs, even the skier who has seen it all will be astounded by the terrain and the views. Alyeska Resort hosts 7 total lifts which take you to a vertical rise of 2,500ft: 2 high-speed detachable quads, 2 fixed quads, 2 magic carpets and a 60-passenger Aerial Tram.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a huge win for skiers and snowboarders, and for our community. We wanted to be able to offer our customers the benefit of a multi-resort pass and joining Ikon Pass allows us to do just that. The Ikon Pass includes premier mountains around the globe, and we are excited to be the newest Ikon Pass mountain destination.
Becoming an Ikon Pass destination means we’ll introduce new adventure seekers to all that Alyeska Resort and Girdwood have to offer!
With increased visitation to Alyeska, we aim to bolster winter tourism to Girdwood and Alaska. This means increased job opportunities, more overnight guests staying in town and subsequently more leisure spending in the local bars, restaurants and shops around our community.
Alyeska is still one of the few remaining independently-owned resorts, and we intend to keep it that way! This is a partnership, one that we think is a good fit because Alterra values the individuality of our resort and they fully support our independence.
The truth is the area is growing whether we like it or not and our goal is to manage the growth, so the place, the feel and the vibe don’t change. Being a partner on the Ikon Pass just gives us the opportunity to invite skiers and riders from other places to come enjoy all that is Alyeska
Parking is part of a longer sustainability plan. We intend to steer Ikon pass holders to base out of the hotel with deals on winter lodging and access to restaurants and to use our transportation service partners to help manage traffic to Girdwood.
No, with the partnership with Ikon is a separate offering. We encourage all Alyeska season pass holders to review the Ikon program and determine if it’s a good fit.
Your Ikon Pass gives you access to a specific number of ski days at 48 destinations across the globe (see ikonpass.com or below for more details). Ikon Pass features direct-to-lift technology, so you scan at the base gates and go!
There are no blackout dates with your full, 7-day Ikon Pass. Blackout dates do apply to the Session 2, 3 and 4-day Pass as well as the 5-day Base Pass. Blackout dates for these passes are:
- December 26-31
- January 13 & 14
- February 17 & 18
No, there is not an option to upgrade your existing Alyeska season pass. If you would like the additional access of the Ikon Pass, you will have to purchase that separately at ikonpass.com. We encourage this option for Alaskan skiers who will be traveling out-of-state during the winter months.
- California: Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Palisades Tahoe, Big Bear Mountain Resort (Bear Mountain, Snow Summit), Snow Valley
- Colorado: Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Arapahoe Basin, Eldora Mountain Resort
- Idaho: Sun Valley, Schweitzer
- Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday River
- Michigan: Boyne Mountain, The Highlands
- Montana: Big Sky Resort
- New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
- New Mexico: Taos Ski Valley
- New York: Windham Mountain
- Oregon: Mt. Bachelor
- Utah: Deer Valley Resort, Solitude Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Brighton Resort, Snowbasin
- Vermont: Stratton, Sugarbush Resort, Killington – Pico
- Washington: Crystal Mountain, The Summit at Snoqualmie
- West Virginia: Snowshoe
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Alberta, Canada: SkiBig3 (Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay)
- Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
- Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
- British Columbia, Canada: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, RED Mountain, Cypress Mountain, Panorama Mountain Resort Sun Peaks Resort, and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
- Europe, Austria: Kitzbühel
- Europe, Andorra: Grandvalira Resorts Andorra
- Europe, France: Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
- Europe, Italy: Dolomiti Superski
- Europe, Switzerland: Zermatt Matterhorn
- Australia, Oceania: Thredbo, Mt Buller
- New Zealand, Oceania: Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt Hutt
- Japan, Asia: Niseko United and Lotte Arai
- Chile, South America: Valle Nevado