Know the Code - Hiking Safety
It is our goal to create a safe and fun mountain experience for all different user groups on the mountain. We ask that hikers and bikers please stick to their designated trails and to obey all signs and warnings. During mountain bike operations Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from Noon till 6pm, all hiking is restricted on the Race Trail side of the mountain.
Hiker’s Responsibility Code
- Obey all trail signs and markings and hike only on designated trails.
- Don’t stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to others.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under an owner’s control at all times
- Respect the environment and wildlife.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision, you must identify yourself to Alyeska Resort Mountain Bike Patrol or lift operator.
- Be prepared for constantly changing weather conditions.
- The tram schedule may change due to weather and seasonal scheduling considerations.
- Some trails may be closed due to construction. Consult trail kiosks.
- Please check trail kiosks prior to accessing the trail system.
- Please hike on designated hiking trails and roads only.
- Hiking/outdoor footwear is recommended.