Season Pass Benefits
- As part of our relationship with the Rocky Mountain Super Pass+, Alyeska Resort season pass holders will get three total days that they can use at Copper Mountain, Steamboat, Winter Park and/or Eldora resorts, giving Alyeska pass holders a chance to sample some of the best skiing Colorado has to offer! (Valid for full season passes only; does not apply to midweek passes.)
- Exclusive season pass holder room rates at The Hotel Alyeska. $20 off our lowest published rate! (Subject to availability)
- Complimentary foot passenger access on the Alyeska Tram all summer, fall and ski season, through April 22, 2018
- Receive 10% off at Alyeska Mountain Sports or Glacier Gift & Gallery (valid on regular priced items only, cannot be combined with other offers)
- Receive 10% off Mountain Learning Center programs (excludes midweek private lessons & specialty camps and clinics, not valid over holiday periods)
- Receive 10% off of ski and snowboard rentals and 20% off demo rentals.
- Receive 10% off CPG products and services (blackout dates may apply).
Extend your season pass
- Expanded! Add-on a M.A.X. Pass, with 5 days of skiing each at 40 additional mountains in the Lower 48 & Canada! (SOLD OUT FOR 2017/18)
- Add-on a Downhill Bike Park Pass for $150
- Add-on a Sitzmark Music Pass for $100 (SOLD OUT FOR 2017/18)
- Buy a Downhill Bike Park Pass and Sitzmark Music Pass for $200 (save $50 when you buy both)
Call the ticket office at 907-754-2275 for more information.
You also have the opportunity to purchase a reserved VIP parking spot in the Tramway Lot! This lot is located adjacent to the aerial Tram Loop and offers immediate on-slope access as well as added convenience for hotel and restaurant visits. The service is $300 per spot and available on a first-come first-serve basis.
To reserve your parking spot, please call the Concierge Desk at 907-754-2108 or send an email.
Learn More >
Please Note: Benefits are subject to change.