5-WEEK PROGRAM DATES:
|*No multiweek program lessons over Spring Break Weekends (March 10-19)|
- Heroes is a 5-week full-day kids snowboard program available from 10:30 am to 3:15 pm on Saturday or Sunday.
- Lunch is not provided but is supervised. Parents must provide a bag lunch.
- Children must be able to confidently link heel to toe turns on the terrain accessed by chairlift and must be able to ski 4 hours a day with allocated breaks.
LESSON CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY
- Although the programs are offered for two different sessions, students cannot mix & match days or session attendance from the original one they are signed.
- The program fee is structured such that each enrolled participant is paying for the option to attend every lesson day offered during the session. Accordingly, program fees are not pro-rated on a per-day basis and there shall be no provision for partial refunds in the event a child misses one or more lesson days.
- There are no make-up days for individuals who miss a lesson day. In the rare event of a full mountain closure on a lesson day, Alyeska will designate a make-up day for all affected session participants. If a student cannot or chooses not to participate on the designated make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided.
- Lift tickets purchased through the program are only valid for program-specific dates.
*Prices are reflected to the best of our ability, subject to change based on provider