December 18 (Try-Outs)
January 11, 18, 25
|*No multiweek program lessons during Spring Break for March 19th.|
- RIPPERS is a race introduction program available on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. and Wednesdays from 3:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m. throughout the season.
- Athletes can join the program Sundays and Wednesdays for $1500, or choose our Sunday-only option for $950.
- Lift tickets are not included in the price. Season pass recommended.
- On Sundays, lunch is NOT provided but is supervised. Parents must provide a bag lunch.
- Tryouts for this program will be on December 18th at 10 am. Please check in at the MLC desk located inside the Daylodge.
- Race opportunities are available a few times throughout the season with the Youth Ski League (YSL).
- Feb. 12th (Sunday) Arctic Valley GS
- March 5th (Sunday) Alyeska SL
- March 11th (Saturday) Hillberg GS
- March 19th (Sunday) Location TBD
- Athletes must be able to load the chair by themselves unsupervised.
- Athletes must be able to ski the entire mountain, on and off piste, with skis maintaining a parallel relationship including North Face.
- Athletes must be comfortable skiing at a group pace and demonstrate control.
- Athletes are to have 1 pair of skis that facilitate carving (they do not need to be SL or GS specific). NO twin tips or powder skis. (Powder skis are absolutely acceptable on powder days at coaches’ discretion, but will not be the main skis used for the season).
- This Program is to develop the athletes’ skills and fundamentals with a ski racing emphasis. A certain level of enthusiasm and competitive spirit will be pursued.
Ripper Coaches offer both a Christmas and Spring Break Camp for those who make the team. These dates are TBD. The 3 holiday day camp will be $300.
LESSON CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY
- The program fee is structured such that each enrolled participant is paying for the option to attend every lesson day offered during the session. Accordingly, program fees are not pro-rated on a per-day basis and there shall be no provision for partial refunds in the event a child misses one or more lesson days.
- There are no make-up days for individuals who miss a lesson day. In the rare event of a full mountain closure on a lesson day, Alyeska will designate a make-up day for all affected session participants. If a student cannot or chooses not to participate on the designated make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided.
*Prices are reflected to the best of our ability, subject to change based on provider