Alyeska Resort Survey Contest
Official Rules and Regulations
The following contest is intended for play in Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. The contest is open to residents of The Unites States, from the contest starting date to the contest end date. Participants must be at or over the age of majority in their province of residence by the Contest Starting Date.
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (the “Official Contest Rules”).
The Alyeska Resort (the “Contest”) is a random giveaway draw for One (1) Visa gift card valued at $500 (“Prize”) that runs from 12:00 noon MDT on March 21st 2022 (the “Contest Starting Date”) to 11:59 p.m. MDT on April 1st 2022 (the “Contest Completion Date”).
Visa is in no way associated with this initiative.
How to Enter and Eligibility NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
- To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of the United States, from the Contest Starting Date to the Draw Date (as hereinafter defined) and have reached the age of majority in his or her province/territory of residence by the Contest Starting Date.
- Pomeroy Lodging Employees, employees of Pomeroy Lodging Partner Associations, their immediate family, and persons residing with them are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Individuals are only eligible if they complete the Survey emailed to them on March 22nd and beyond. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- The Contest begins on the Contest Starting Date and ends on the Contest Completion Date (the “Contest Period”).
- To enter the Contest, an individual must follow the survey link provided in the email, answer all questions and provide contact information. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. Anyone found to use multiple accounts such as false personal accounts or use a bot or a service that automatically enters participants to increase the amount of entries will be ineligible and their entry will be void.
There will be one (1) prize of a Pomeroy Gift Card valued at $500. The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred; substituted; or redeemed for cash. Contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute any and all of the prizes for prizes of equal or greater value should all or part of a prize become unavailable for any reason. All arrangements for and delivery of, the Prize must be completed no later than five (5) business days after the winner has been notified.
- The Draw
A random draw to select the potential Prize winner will be conducted by Pomeroy Lodging on April 5th, 2022 from all eligible entries received up to the Contest Completion Date. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Once an individual has won one of the prizes they are no longer eligible for subsequent prizes and will be removed from the pool of eligible entries. Pomeroy Lodging will attempt to contact the selected entrants by email periodically for a period (the “Contact Period”) of up to seven (7) business days following the Draw Date. If, by the end of the Contact Period, the selected entrant cannot be contacted, or has failed to respond to any message left by Pomeroy Lodging or if, for any reason, the Prize cannot be awarded to that selected entrant, that selected entrant will be disqualified and shall no longer have any entitlement to receive the Prize and Pomeroy Lodging may, at its sole discretion, randomly select another Contest entrant whom it shall attempt to contact, and who shall be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. Pomeroy Lodging is not obliged to attempt to contact or otherwise communicate with any entrant, other than a selected entrant. The name of the Prize winners will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be declared a winner, each selected entrant must provide official Personal Identification (“Personal Identification”) indicating their First Name, Last Name (“Name”), Email Address (“Email”) and must complete and return Pomeroy Lodging form of Contest Declaration and Release within seven (7) days of delivery of same by Pomeroy Lodging, confirming compliance with these Official Contest Rules and releasing Pomeroy Lodging and its employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Contest Group”) from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding of the prize. Pomeroy Lodging reserves the right to verify a selected entrant’s compliance with these Official Contest Rules and the accuracy of information contained in the entry before declaring such entrant to be a winner. All winners must successfully answer a skill testing mathematical question determined by Pomeroy Lodging in order to receive their prize.
- Any information received during the Contest Period or Contact Date shall become property of Pomeroy Lodging upon receipt and will not be returned.
- The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be network/server equipment and related records, subject to review by Pomeroy Lodging.
- The decisions of Pomeroy Lodging will be final and binding on all entrants.
- Pomeroy Lodging shall not bear any liability for:
- a) Contest entries that are lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, or illegible, incomplete, or otherwise improperly completed;
- b) The loss, theft, or misuse of the prize.
- c) Any property damage, personal injury or misfortune in any way attributable to this contest or the prize; or
- d) Mechanical/technical failure of any kind e) Policies, usage terms, rules related to survey channels, platforms and related web properties or third-party applications with respect to the types of sites and/or content that they accept or publish now or in the future
- All decision(s) of Pomeroy Lodging, are final with respect to all aspects of the Contest, including, without limitation, eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. By entering the Contest, all entrants accept, and agree to abide and be bound by, these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Pomeroy Lodging.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant and purported entrant absolves and releases the Contest Group from any and all demands, claims, suits, or liability of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, any injury, damage, or loss to person or property, or related costs or expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by such entrant or purported entrant as a result of participation or attempted participation in the Contest, compliance or non-compliance with these Official Contest Rules, and/or acceptance and use of a prize. Pomeroy Lodging: (i) shall not bear any liability arising from or in any way related to the Contest or the prizes; (ii) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, incomplete, or misdirected contest entries; any failure of Pomeroy Lodging accounts or website during the Contest Period; any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, facilities, or computer equipment or software; any failure of (or delay in) any e-mail or other electronic transmission to be received or sent by Pomeroy Lodging or its agents on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s, purported entrant’s, or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from any person’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest, including without limitation to, use of Pomeroy Lodging website or the sending or receiving of e-mails; (iii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning a prize; and (iv) disclaim any implied warranty.
- Pomeroy Lodging reserves the right to change the terms of the Contest or terminate it at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, fraud, technical failures or any other reason beyond its control, Pomeroy Lodging reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including selecting the winners from previously received eligible entries.
- Pomeroy Lodging reserves the right to disqualify any person that it finds to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules, tampering with or falsifying accounts or the Contest entry process. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, obtain unauthorized access to the computer of another person or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the law and, should such an attempt be made by any person, Pomeroy Lodging reserves the right, in addition to disqualifying any such person from the Contest, to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Contest Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and all entrants and purported entrants expressly to the jurisdiction of the courts thereof. This Contest is void where prohibited.
Statement of Release